Add a New Setting for Third-Party Apps
To add a new setting for third-party apps:
- Add a new setting.
- Select.ExploreThird-Party AppsSettings & Policy
- Define theBlock by Defaultsettings.
- To automatically block third-party apps, selectBlock by Defaultand thenBlock newly discovered third-party apps.
- Third-party apps are classified as eitherRegisteredorUnregisteredto the app marketplace. Based on registration classification, select eitherBlock unregistered apps by defaultorBlock all apps by default.
- Define theNotificationsetting.
- To send an emailNotificationto the admin when new apps are discovered, selectNew Third Party Apps (Admin digest).Set the admin email digestFrequencyto eitherDailyorWeekly. Enter the admin email address to receive the email digest in theTofield.
- To automatically email users who try to install a blocked app, selectBlocked App (End-user Email).
- ClickOKto save your settings and Prisma SaaS starts scanning third-party apps against your new settings.
- When scanning is complete, you can View Information for Third-Party Apps.
Configure Third-Party App Settings
Configure Third-Party App Settings Prisma SaaS third-party app settings gives you the controls to monitor third-party apps added by end users to an application ecosystem. ...
View Information for Third-Party Apps
View Information for Third-Party Apps Prisma SaaS starts scanning third-party apps and lists all discoveries in the third-party apps log. The default action is to ...
Remediate Third-Party Apps
Remediate Third-Party Apps You can view and assess third-party apps to determine if the potential security threats are real and, if so, you can Block ...
Begin Scanning Third-Party Apps on the G Suite Marketplace
Begin Scanning Third-Party Apps on the G Suite Marketplace Before you begin scanning third-party apps, you must create a service account and enable Administrator and ...
Begin Scanning a Box App
Use these steps to connect the Box application to Prisma SaaS to begin scanning assets for policy violations. ...
Add Cloud Apps to Prisma SaaS
Discover the SaaS applications Prisma SaaS can scan and secure by reporting policy violations and data exposure. ...
Begin Scanning a Microsoft Exchange App
Use Prisma SaaS to scan and identify incidents found when scanning assets and email attachments in your MS Exchange app. ...
Begin Scanning a Workplace by Facebook App (Beta)
Set up a token for your Workplace community to configure your app and connect to the Aperture service to scan assets. ...