View Information for Third-Party Apps
Learn details about the third-party apps that Prisma SaaS discovered.
- Select.ExploreThird-Party Apps
- Observe theApproval State.
- Unclassified—You have not yet assessed this app. Meanwhile, any user can install this app. By default, Prisma SaaS assigns all new discoveries this state.
- Approved—Any user can install this app.
- Restricted—The users you define can install this app. The app is blocked for all other users.
- ClickNameto view third-party app details.ItemDescriptionActive UsersLists the number of users who have installed the third-party app.Cloud AppLists the cloud app where the third-party app was discovered.DescriptionDisplays a brief description of the third-party app services or actions. For example, an electronic signature app would be displayed as:Send docs for electronic signature, or add your own signature in minutes. Sign PDFs directly from Google Drive or Gmail.First InstallLists the first date the third-party app was installed.Last InstallLists the last date the third-party app was installed.LinkLists the marketplace where the third-party app is installed.Manage User PermissionsLists the number of active and inactive users by name, current status, install date, and approval state. You can approve, block or email the user.View User Detailsby clicking on theUser name.PublishedLists the publication URL of the third-party app. For example, an electronic signature app would be displayed asdocusign.net.ScopeLists the permissions to areas the application has requested or been granted.Unblockable AppsCertain applications that cannot be blocked. The following type of message will display for unblockable apps:User DetailsDisplays anOverviewwith metadata about the user including active risks, owner, collaborator and number of email messages sent. ListsPersonal Infoincluding name, email address, and alternate email addresses. Details theTop Risksassociated with the user and theCloud Appsthat the user has added or attempted to add.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.