Begin Scanning a Workplace by Facebook App (Beta)
Set up a token for your Workplace community to configure your app and connect to the Aperture service to scan assets.
Before you can begin scanning a Workplace by Facebook app, you must configure a token that generates an app with specific user permissions enabled and a page, a type of bot for your Workplace community. The page name reflects the name of your custom integration, and the profile picture matches the icon you chose when creating the custom configuration. As you prepare the Workplace account, take note of the token shown to you when creating your custom integration, since it is shown only once, and required to complete the setup of the Workplace app on Prisma SaaS and to read and write posts on your page.
To begin scanning a Workplace by Facebook app:
- Prepare to connect your Workplace by Facebook account to Prisma SaaS.
- Log in to the Workplace by Facebook console as an administrator.
- In your company dashboard, select.IntegrationsCreate Custom Integration
- Choose a relevant name and description for the app and clickCreate.
- (Optional)Select an icon for the app by clickingUpdateto display any time the app is seen, such as in a group posting.
- Each Workplace app comes with uniquePermissionsto control the information being read or written to by that app. Grant the following permissions:PermissionDescriptionRead Group ContentRead posts, comments, and member profiles in selected groups.Read Security LogsAccess details of security events, including login attempts and password requests.Read user emailAccess any group member's email address.Read all messagesAccess messages sent to anyone in the community.Read user timelineRead all posts made by group members on a user's timelineManage Group ContentManage posts and comments in selected groups.Manage GroupsEdit or remove selected groups and their members.Impersonate AccountPost and comment in groups and read messages from any user account.
- ClickCreate Access Tokenandunderstandthe token terms. ClickDoneandSavethe configuration.Copy and safely store the access token shown to you, as you will need the token to setup your account on Prisma SaaS and make API calls. As a system administrator, it is important to make sure that you only share access tokens with trusted developers within your organization and Facebook-approved third-party developers.
- Add the Workplace by Facebook app to Prisma SaaS.
- From the Prisma SaaSDashboard, clickAdd a Cloud App, and selectWorkplace by Facebook.
- SelectConnect to Account.
- Paste theAccess Tokencopied in the previous step and clickOK.
- (Optional)Give a descriptive name to this app instance and specify an incident reviewer.
- Select the Workplace by Facebook in the Cloud Apps list.
- Enter a descriptiveNameto differentiate this instance of Workplace by Facebook from other instances.
- Add policy rules.When you add a new cloud app, Prisma SaaS automatically scans the app against the default data patterns and displays the match occurrences. As a best practice, consider the business use of your app to determine whether you want to Add a New Asset Rule to look for incidents unique to Workplace by Facebook.
- (Optional)Configure or edit a data pattern.You can Configure Data Patterns to identify specific strings of text, characters, words, or patterns to make it possible to find all instances of text or information to match a data pattern you specify.
- Start scanning the new Workplace by Facebook app for incidents.
- Select.SettingsCloud Apps & Scan Settings
- In the Cloud Apps row that corresponds to the new Workplace by Facebook app, select.ActionsStart ScanningPrisma SaaS scans all assets in the associated Workplace by Facebook app and identifies incidents. Depending on the number of assets, it may take some time to complete the process. However, as soon as you begin to see this information populating on the Prisma SaaSDashboard, you can begin to Assess Incidents.
- Monitor the results of the scan.As Prisma SaaS scans files and matches them against enabled policy rules, you can Monitor Scan Results on the Dashboard to verify that your policy rules are effective. Monitoring the progress of the scan during the discovery phase allows you to Fine-Tune Policy to modify the match criteria and ensure better results.
Add Cloud Apps to Prisma SaaS
Discover the SaaS applications Prisma SaaS can scan and secure by reporting policy violations and data exposure. ...
Supported SaaS Applications
Prisma SaaS provides a consistent security policy for your applications to detect data exfiltration and malware propagation. ...
Begin Scanning a Citrix ShareFile App (Beta)
Begin Scanning a Citrix ShareFile App (Beta) To begin scanning Citrix ShareFile application: Add your Citrix ShareFile domain(s) as an internal domain on Prisma SaaS. ...
Begin Scanning a Cisco Webex Teams App (Beta)
Use these steps to connect your Cisco Webex Teams application to Prisma SaaS. ...
Begin Scanning a Box App
Use these steps to connect the Box application to Prisma SaaS to begin scanning assets for policy violations. ...
Begin Scanning a Microsoft Exchange App
Use Prisma SaaS to scan and identify incidents found when scanning assets and email attachments in your MS Exchange app. ...
Begin Scanning Dropbox or Yammer
Steps to connect your Dropbox or Yammer application to Prisma SaaS. ...
Begin Scanning a Gmail App
Begin Scanning a Gmail App To begin scanning a Gmail app: Enable the privileges required for communication between Prisma SaaS and the Gmail app. To ...