Traps Software Requirements
Before installing Traps software, make sure that the target endpoint meets the following prerequisites:
- ESM Server and ESM Console running the same or a later version than the Traps agent
- Virtual Environments:
- VMware ESX
- Citrix XenServer
- Oracle Virtualbox
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI):
- VMware Horizon View
- Citrix XenDesktop
- .NET:Operating System.NET VersionWindows 7 and earlier releases.NET 3.5 SP1 or 3.5.1Windows 8.NET 4.5Windows 8.1.NET 4.5.1Windows 10 and later releases.NET 4.6Windows Server 2008.NET 3.5 SP1 or 3.5.1Windows Server 2012.NET 4.5Windows Server 2012 R2 and later releases.NET 4.5.1Windows Server 2016.NET 4.5.1
- Allow communication on the TCP port from clients to server (the default is port 2125)
- BITS client
- Windows Accessories (Notepad) to view logs
- Windows Event Log service
ESM Server Software Requirements
ESM Server Software Requirements Each ESM Server supports up to 16,000 Traps agents. In a multi-ESM deployment, you can deploy a maximum of five ESM ...
ESM Console Software Requirements
ESM Console Software Requirements Before installing ESM Console software, make sure that the server meets the following prerequisites: ESM Server and ESM Console are running ...
Changes to Default Behavior
Changes to Default Behavior Changes to Default Behavior in 3.4.3 On the Hash Control page, the ESM Console now changes the Upload Status of a ...
Known Issues The following table describes known issues with Traps 3.4. Issue ID Description CYV-10101 After Traps quarantines malware, the operating system displays an error ...
Features Introduced in Traps 3.4
Features Introduced in Traps 3.4 Features Introduced in Traps 3.4.3 Features Introduced in Traps 3.4.2 Features Introduced in Traps 3.4.1 Features Introduced in Traps 3.4.0 ...
Software Requirements ESM Console Software Requirements ESM Server Software Requirements Database Software Requirements Traps Software Requirements ...
Install Traps Components Using Msiexec
Install Traps Components Using Msiexec As an alternative to using the installation files, you can use Windows Msiexec to install software for the following Traps ...
Install Traps on the Endpoint
Install Traps on Windows Endpoints Before installing Traps, verify that the system meets the requirements described in Traps Software Requirements . Initiate the Traps software ...
Set Up the Endpoint Infrastructure
Set Up the Endpoint Infrastructure Use the following workflow to set up the Endpoint infrastructure or, to upgrade your existing Endpoint infrastructure, use the workflow ...