ESM Console Software Requirements
Before installing ESM Console software, make sure that the server meets the following prerequisites:
- ESM Server and ESM Console are running the same version
- ESM Console hostname of 15 or fewer characters
- English- or Japanese-language version of a physical or virtual Windows Server. To determine which versions of Windows Server are supported, refer to Where Can I Install the Endpoint Security Manager(ESM)? in the Palo Alto Networks® Compatibility Matrix.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 or above with ASP.NET and Static Content Compressions components
- .NET Framework 4.5.1 Full
- SSL certificate from a trusted certificate authority (CA) with server authentication and client authentication (recommended)
- Allow communication on the TCP port from clients to server (the default is port 2125)
- Forensic folder with BITS enabled
- Allow communication on HTTP port (80) or HTTPS port (443) from the clients to the quarantine folder
- Browser, any of the following:
- Internet Explorer 10 and later versions
- Microsoft Edge (all versions)
- Chrome 30 and later versions
- Firefox 35 and later versions
- Opera 25 and later versions
- For ESM Console hardware requirements, see Distributed Endpoint Security Manager Hardware Requirements
ESM Server Software Requirements
ESM Server Software Requirements In a Multi-ESM Server deployment you can deploy multiple ESM Servers to support the agents in your organization. Each ESM Server ...
Traps Software Requirements
Traps Software Requirements Before installing Traps software, make sure that the target endpoint meets the following prerequisites: ESM Server and ESM Console running the same ...
TLS/SSL Encryption for Traps Components
TLS/SSL Encryption for Traps Components Traps supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) versions 1.0 and 1.2 and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) version 3.0. TLS/SSL, which is ...
ESM Console The Endpoint Security Manager (ESM) Console is a web interface that enables you to manage security events, monitor endpoint health, and configure policy ...
Install the Endpoint Security Manager Console Software
Install the Endpoint Security Manager Console Software You can install the ESM Console software on a dedicated server or on the same server as the ...
Upgrade to Traps 4.1
Upgrade to Traps 4.1 The Traps™ 4.1 release comprises the Endpoint Security Manager (ESM) Server, the ESM Console, and the Traps agent. Use the following ...
Traps Endpoint Security Manager Known Issues
Known issues with the Traps Endpoint Security Manager and Traps agent 4.1. ...
Software Requirements ESM Console Software Requirements ESM Server Software Requirements Database Software Requirements Traps Software Requirements ...
Install Traps on Windows Endpoints
Install Traps on Windows Endpoints Before installing Traps on a Windows endpoint, verify that the system meets the requirements described in Traps Software Requirements . ...