the Rule History of an Endpoint
The standard details view of the
Healthpage displays a table of endpoints with fields displayed along the top. Selecting an endpoint in the Health table expands the row to reveal additional details about the endpoint and allows you to view the rule history of objects in your organization. Each rule in the Agent Policy displays the date and time when Traps applied the rule, source of the policy rule (local or remote), rule name and description, and the current status of that rule.
- Open the Endpoint Security Manager and select.MonitorAgentHealth
- Select the row of the endpoint for which you want to view the rule history. The row expands to display further details and actions you can perform.
- SelectAgent Policyfrom the drop-down on the right. The recent status information appears in the Agent Policy and Logs section of the page.
- ClickDetailsto view the full rule history log. The status indicates one of the following:
- Active—The rule is active in the endpoint security policy.
- Historic—The rule is an older version of a rule that is active in the endpoint security policy.
- Disabled—The rule was deactivated in the security policy.
View the Service Status History of an Endpoint
View the Service Status History of an Endpoint By default, the standard details view of the Monitor Agent Health page displays a table of endpoints ...
Monitor the Endpoints
Monitor the Endpoints View Endpoint Health Details View Notifications About Changes in the Agent Status View the Rule History of an Endpoint View the Service ...
View Endpoint Health Details
View Endpoint Health Details From the ESM Console, select Monitor Agent Health to display a list of endpoints in the organization and their corresponding security ...
Exclude an Endpoint from an Exploit Protection Rule
Exclude an Endpoint from an Exploit Protection Rule When an endpoint attempts to launch an application that violates an exploit protection policy, the Traps agent ...
View the Health of the ESM Servers
View the Health of the ESM Servers Use the Monitor ESM Health page to view notifications about changes in the ESM Server health including the ...
Manage Data Collected by Traps
Manage Data Collected by Traps To manage data collected by Traps, you can configure an action rule that runs only one time on the endpoint; ...
Manage Security Events
Manage Security Events Select Security Events Threats to display a list of threats that have occurred in your network. The default view of the threats ...
Traps for Linux
Traps for Linux The Traps agent protects Linux servers by preventing attackers from leveraging software exploits or vulnerabilities to compromise an endpoint. The Traps agent ...
Monitor Security Events
Monitor Security Events Use the Security Events page and tabs to manage alerts and detect new threats. Use the Security Events Dashboard View the Security ...