Notifications About the ESM Server
page displays notifications about and actions initiated from the ESM Server(s) including administrative changes, license changes, server management changes, policy management changes, and WildFire changes. For details on the fields in the
table, refer to the online help.
- From the ESM Console, select.MonitorESMLogs
- To view the table entries, use the paging controls on the top right of each page to view different portions of the table.
- (Optional) To sort the table entries, select the column heading to sort by ascending order. Select the column heading again to sort by descending order.
- (Optional) To filter the table entries, click the filter icon to the right of the column to specify up to two sets of criteria by which to filter the results.
- (Optional) To export the logs to a CSV file, click the menu icon , and then selectExport Logs.
View Notifications About Changes in the Agent Status
View Notifications About Changes in the Agent Status Use the Monitor Agent Logs page to view notifications about changes in agent status including starting or ...
View the Health of the ESM Servers
View the Health of the ESM Servers Use the Monitor ESM Health page to view notifications about changes in the ESM Server health including the ...
View the Rule Summary
View the Rule Summary Each rule summary and management page displays active and inactive rules for your organization and has tools that you can use ...
Monitor Data Retrieval
Monitor Data Retrieval The Monitor Data Retrieval page displays information about forensic data files and allows you to manage the data files from a central ...
View Endpoint Health Details
View Endpoint Health Details From the ESM Console, select Monitor Agent Health to display a list of endpoints in the organization and their corresponding security ...
Traps Agent The Traps agent protects the endpoint by enforcing your organization’s security policy as defined in the Endpoint Security Manager. Depending on the configuration, ...
Monitor the ESM Servers
Monitor the ESM Servers From the ESM Console you can monitor the health of the ESM Servers in your organization and view changes in their ...
Upload a File to WildFire for Analysis
Upload a File to WildFire for Analysis Before the integration of the Traps solution, WildFire typically only analyzed an executable file if it was sent ...
Administrative Privileges For each custom administrative role that you create, you can select the privileges and levels of access for each privilege. The levels of ...