ESM Console Software Requirements
Before installing ESM Console software, make sure that the server meets the following prerequisites:
- ESM Server and ESM Console are running the same version
- ESM Console hostname of 15 or fewer characters
- English- or Japanese-language version of a physical or virtual Windows Server. To determine which versions of Windows Server are supported, refer to Where Can I Install the Endpoint Security Manager (ESM)? in the Palo Alto Networks® Compatibility Matrix.
- Clock that is synchronized to the time of other ESM components (servers and database) using standard enterprise networking means such as Windows Time Service (WTS).
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 or above with ASP.NET and Static Content Compressions components
- .NET Framework 4.5.1 Full or later
- SSL certificate from a trusted certificate authority (CA) with server authentication and client authentication (recommended)
- Allow communication on the TCP port from clients to server (the default is port 2125)
- Forensic folder with BITS enabled
- Allow communication on HTTP port (80) or HTTPS port (443) from the clients to the quarantine folder
- Browser, any of the following:
- Internet Explorer 10 and later versions
- Microsoft Edge (all versions)
- Chrome 30 and later versions
- Firefox 35 and later versions
- Opera 25 and later versions
- For ESM Console hardware requirements, see Distributed Endpoint Security Manager Hardware Requirements
ESM Server Software Requirements
ESM Server Software Requirements In a Multi-ESM Server deployment you can deploy multiple ESM Servers to support the agents in your organization. Each ESM Server ...
TLS/SSL Encryption for Traps Components
TLS/SSL Encryption for Traps Components Traps supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) versions 1.0 and 1.2 and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) version 3.0. TLS/SSL, which is ...
Upgrade to Traps 4.2
Upgrade to Traps 4.2 The Traps™ 4.2 release comprises the Endpoint Security Manager (ESM) Server, the ESM Console, and the Traps agent. Use the following ...
Traps for Windows Requirements
Windows endpoints must meet the following requirements to install the Traps agent 4.2. ...
Install the Endpoint Security Manager Console Software
Install the Endpoint Security Manager Console Software You can install the ESM Console software on a dedicated server or on the same server as the ...
Traps for Mac Requirements
Traps for Mac Requirements The Traps agent for Mac has the following requirements: Requirement Specification Version parity The Traps agent version must not exceed the ...
Traps for Linux Requirements
Traps for Linux Requirements The Traps agent for Linux has the following requirements: Requirement Minimum Specification Version parity The Traps agent version must not exceed ...
Manage ESM Server Settings
Manage ESM Server Settings The ESM Server facilitates communication between Traps agents and WildFire. The ESM Server periodically communicates with WildFire to send unknown files ...
Database Software Requirements
Database Software Requirements The server-side applications require an SQL database that can be either a local database installed on the same server as the ESM ...