Install the Traps Agent for Mac
Before installing Traps on a Mac endpoint, verify that the system meets the requirements described in Traps for Mac Requirements.
Install Traps using a software distribution tool of your choice (such as JAMF) or using the following workflow:
- Download the installation package you want to install from the Traps management service.
- Copy the installation package to the endpoint on which you want to install the Traps software.
- Install the Traps software.
Traps logs any installation errors to /var/logs/installation.log. If installation fails for any reason, you can view this log to better understand the cause of the installation failure.
- Unzip the installation package and run the Traps.pkg installation file.
- Click Continue to proceed with the installation.
- If prompted to confirm the destination, click Continue.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- Enter the User Name and Password of the administrator with access to install software on the endpoint, and then click Install Software.
- Allow Traps to install system extensions:
- Dismiss the System Extension Blocked warning.
- Go to System PreferencesSecurity & PrivacyGeneral and select Allow.
- After the installation completes, verify your connection.
- To open the Traps console, click the Traps icon in the menu bar, and select Open Console.
- Click Check In Now to initiate a connection with your tenant of the Traps management service. If successful, the Last Check-In field updates to display the recent check-in date and time.
Install the Traps Agent for Linux
Install the Traps Agent for Linux Traps for Linux is designed to protect Linux servers and operates transparently in the background as a system process. ...
Install the Traps Agent for Windows
Use the following workflows to install the Traps agent 5.0 on Windows endpoints. This topic provides options to use the MSI, Msiexec, and how to ...
Traps Agent 5.0 for Mac
Traps Agent 5.0 for Mac The Traps agent protects Mac endpoints by preventing known and unknown malware from running and halting attempts to leverage software ...
Traps Agent 5.0 for Linux
Traps Agent 5.0 for Linux The Traps agent protects Linux servers by preventing attackers from leveraging software exploits or vulnerabilities to compromise an endpoint. The ...
Traps Agent 5.0 for Windows
To uninstall, use, and upgrade the Traps agent 5.0 on Windows endpoints, see the references in this topic. ...
Uninstall the GlobalProtect App for Mac
Uninstall the GlobalProtect App for Mac You can uninstall the app only if your GlobalProtect agent configuration allows it. However, if you uninstall the app, ...
Download and Install the GlobalProtect App for Mac
Download and Install the GlobalProtect App for Mac To download and install the app, you must obtain the IP address or fully qualified domain name ...