Assign Roles to Traps Management Service Users
Assign built-in roles to provide administrative access to Traps management service.
From the Hub you can assign granular Administrative Roles for Traps users to provide specific access rights in Traps management service.
To assign roles:
- If necessary, add a new Customer Support Portal user.Skip this step if the user already has a Customer Support Portal account with an appropriate role. To be eligible for role assignment in Hub, the user must have an account in the Customer Support Portal (https://support.paloaltonetworks.com/) and be assigned any of the following Customer Support Portal roles: Super User, Standard User, or Limited User.
- Log in to the Hub and select.Manage Roles
- Use the sidebar to filter users as needed or the search field to search for users.
- Select one or more users and thenAssign Roles.
- SelectTrapsto view all Traps management service instances.
- Assign roles for each Traps management service instance.By default, new users haveNo Roleassigned. There are two ways you can assign roles for Traps management service users: You can assign the user theApp Administratorrole to provide full access toAll Instancesof Traps management service or you can configure access on a per-instance basis. With per-instance roles, you can also set fine-grained access to each Traps management service instance.
- Saveand then clickYesto confirm the assignment, and you're done.
Manage Administrative Access
Manage Administrative Access Administrative Roles Assign Roles to Traps Management Service Users Assign built-in roles to provide administrative access to Traps management service. ...
Assign Roles to Manage Cloud Services
Assign Roles to Manage Cloud Services To assign roles to or create other users in the Customer Support Portal, you must be assigned the Super ...
The Palo Alto Networks hub offers some standard roles. Some apps also offer custom roles. ...
The Palo Alto Networks Cortex hub offers some standard roles. Some apps also offer custom roles. , The Palo Alto Networks Cortex hub offers ...
Activate the Traps Management Service
Activate the Traps Management Service After you purchase Traps licenses, you will receive an email with an Auth code that you can use to activate ...
New Features: April 2019
New Features: April 2019 Feature Description Traps-Only Detection Cortex XDR – Analytics no longer requires you to deploy Palo Alto Networks firewalls to begin collecting ...
Manage Roles When your organization purchases Cortex XDR, the Account Administrator can use the Palo Alto Networks hub to assign roles to other members that ...
Manage App Roles
The roles assigned to your account determine what you are able to do with any given Cortex app. , The roles assigned to your ...