Assign Roles to Traps Management Service Users
Assign built-in roles to provide administrative access to Traps management service.
From Cortex hub you can assign granular Administrative Roles for Traps users to provide specific access rights in Traps management service.
To assign roles:
- If necessary, add a new Customer Support Portal
user.Skip this step if the user already has a Customer Support Portal account with an appropriate role. To be eligible for role assignment in Cortex hub, the user must have an account in the Customer Support Portal (https://support.paloaltonetworks.com/) and be assigned any of the following Customer Support Portal roles: Super User, Standard User, or Limited User.
- Manage the level of access for
a Cortex user.
- Log in to the Cortex hub and select Manage Roles.
- Use the sidebar to filter users as needed or the search field to search for users.
- Select one or more users and then Assign Roles.
- Select Traps to view all Traps management service instances.
- Assign roles for each Traps management service instance.By default, new users have No Role assigned. There are two ways you can assign roles for Traps management service users: You can assign the user the App Administrator role to provide full access to All Instances of Traps management service or you can configure access on a per-instance basis. With per-instance roles, you can also set fine-grained access to each Traps management service instance.
- Save and then click Yes to confirm the assignment, and you're done.
Manage Administrative Access
Manage Administrative Access Administrative Roles Assign Roles to Traps Management Service Users Assign built-in roles to provide administrative access to Traps management service. ...
Assign Roles to Manage Cloud Services
Assign Roles to Manage Cloud Services To assign roles to or create other users in the Customer Support Portal, you must be assigned the Super ...
The Palo Alto Networks Cortex hub offers some standard roles. Some apps also offer custom roles. ...
Activate the Traps Management Service
Activate the Traps Management Service After you purchase Traps licenses, you will receive an email with an Auth code that you can use to activate ...
Manage App Roles
The roles assigned to your account determine what you are able to do with any given Cortex app. ...
Role Migration Notes
Users of the Cloud Services Portal prior to role management in the Customer Support Portal need to be aware of these changes. ...
Manage Roles When your organization purchases Cortex XDR, the Account Administrator can use the Palo Alto Networks Cortex hub to assign roles to other members ...
New Features: April 2019
New Features: April 2019 Feature Description Role Management from Cortex Hub To enable you to manage roles for all Cortex apps in a single location, ...
Features Introduced in 2019
Introducing new features in the Traps management service by month during 2019. ...