Filter the Endpoints
From Traps management service, you can view all endpoints that have registered with Traps management service. To reduce the number of results displayed, use the endpoint filters at the top of the page. If you select multiple criteria within a search filter, Traps management service evaluates the filter as an OR operator. If you apply multiple filters, Traps management service evaluates the filters using an AND operator. For example (Status: Inactive OR Zombie) AND (OS: Oracle Linux 7.4 or Windows 10) matches either operating system if the status is Inactive or Zombie. For OS, Agent Version, Content Version, and Group, Traps management service automatically populates the list of versions and groups that you can select based on your deployment.
- From Traps management service, click Endpoints.
- Filter the list of endpoints.
- By Status—Select the Status (one or more) to filter the list of endpoints by their registration status. For status definitions, View Details About an Endpoint.
- By OS—Select one or more operating systems to filter by operating system versions.
- By Agent Version—Select one or more versions or enter a full or partial search term to filter by Traps agent versions.
- By Content Version—Select one or more versions or enter a full or partial search term to filter by the content update versions used by Traps agents. Traps management service identifies the full content update version in the DetailsTraps view for an endpoint. For more information, View Details About an Endpoint.
- By Endpoint—Enter a full or partial Endpoint Name (hostname) or Endpoint ID. This field also supports wildcards: Use ? to match a single character or * to match any string of characters. For example to match any endpoint whose hostname begins with enghost, enter enghost*.
- By Group—Select one or more endpoint groups or enter a full or partial search term to filter endpoints that belong to any matching groups.
Features Introduced in 2018
Introducing new features in the Traps management service by month during 2018. ...
Define Endpoint Groups
Define Endpoint Groups To easily apply policy rules to specific endpoints, you can define an endpoint group. There are two methods you can use to ...
Features Introduced in 2019
Introducing new features in the Traps management service by month during 2019. ...
Traps™ Endpoint Security Manager 4.1 Release Notes
Traps™ Endpoint Security Manager 4.1 Release Notes ...
View Details About an Endpoint
View Details About an Endpoint After the Traps agent registers with the Traps management service, you can view details about the endpoint, such as the ...
Investigate a File
Investigate a File Each time a file attempts to run on a Mac or Windows endpoint, Traps logs the event and reports it to Traps ...
Upgrade Traps After you install Traps and the agent registers with Traps management service, you can upgrade the Traps software using a method supported by ...