Manage the Licensing API Key
To get the API key required to use the licensing API, your account must have super user privileges on the support portal.
The expiration date of the API key is the same date as that of the latest subscription in your support account. If you renew your current subscriptions and need to reset the expiration date of the API key, you can either regenerate a key (and replace the existing key with this new key wherever you've used it) or contact Palo Alto Networks support for help with extending the term of your existing API key.
your Licensing API key.
- Log in to the Palo Alto Networks Support portal with an account that has super user privileges.
- Select Licensing API from the —Go To— drop-down.
- Click Enable to view your key and copy it for use. Once you generate a key, the key is enabled until you regenerate or disable it.
- Regenerate or revoke the API key.
- You can generate a new API key or revoke
the use of the key.
- Click Regenerate to generate a new key. If you suspect that an API key may be compromised, you can generate a new key, which process automatically invalidates the old key.
- Select Disable if you no longer plan to use the key. Disabling the API key revokes it.
- You can generate a new API key or revoke the use of the key.
Get Your API Key
Get Your API Key To use the API, generate the API key required for authenticating API calls. Request parameters should be URL encoded when used ...
Install a License Deactivation API Key
Install a License Deactivation API Key Retrieve your license API key from the Customer Support Portal and install it using the CLI on the firewall ...
Licensing API To successfully license firewalls that do not have direct internet access, Palo Alto Networks provides a licensing API. You can use this API ...
VM-Series License Deactivation API Key
VM-Series License Deactivation API Key You are now required to install a license deactivation API key and enable the firewall to verify the identity of ...
Get Your WildFire Public Cloud API Key
Get Your WildFire Public Cloud API Key Follow these steps to get your API key for the WildFire public cloud: Log in to the WildFire ...
Get Your WildFire Appliance API Key
Get Your WildFire Appliance API Key Follow these steps to get your API key for the WildFire appliance: Generate a new API key on the ...
Other Supported Actions to Manage Certificates
Other Supported Actions to Manage Certificates After you generate the certificate, its details display on the page and the following actions are available: Other Supported ...
Refresh SSH Keys and Configure Key Options for Management Interface Connection
Regenerate SSH keys and configure other key options for the connection to the management interface on the firewall. ...
Upgrade the VM-Series Model
Upgrade the VM-Series Model The licensing process for the VM-Series firewall uses the UUID and the CPU ID to generate a unique serial number for ...