Configure WildFire Portal Settings
This section describes the settings that can be customized for a WildFire cloud account, such as time zone and email notifications for each firewall connected to the account. You can also delete firewall logs stored in the cloud.
- Access the portal settings.
- Log in to the WildFire cloud.
- Select Settings on the menu bar.
- Configure the time zone for the WildFire cloud account.Select a time zone from the Set Time Zone drop-down and Update Time Zone to save the change.The time stamp that appears on WildFire analysis reports is based on the time zone configured for the WildFire cloud account.
- (Optional) Delete WildFire logs hosted on the
cloud for specific firewalls.
- In the Delete WildFire Reports drop-down, select a firewall (by serial number) and Delete Reports to remove logs for that firewall from WildFire portal. This action does not delete logs stored on the firewall.
- Click OK to proceed with the deletion.
- (Optional) Configure email notifications based
on WildFire analysis verdicts.The WildFire portal does not send alerts for blocked files that the firewall forwarded for WildFire analysis.
- In the Configure Alerts section, select Malware,
Phishing, Grayware, and/or Benign check
boxes to receive email notifications based on those verdicts:
- Select the verdict check boxes in the All row to receive verdict notifications for all samples uploaded to the WildFire cloud.
- Select the verdict check boxes in the Manual row to receive verdict notifications for all samples that are manually uploaded to the WildFire public cloud using the WildFire portal.
- Select the verdict check boxes for one or several firewall serial numbers to receive verdict notifications for samples submitted by those firewalls.
- Select Update Notification to enable verdict notifications to be emailed to the email address associated with your support account.
- In the Configure Alerts section, select Malware, Phishing, Grayware, and/or Benign check boxes to receive email notifications based on those verdicts:
Verify File Forwarding
Verify File Forwarding After the firewall is set up to Forward Files for WildFire Analysis , use the following options to verify the connection between ...
Monitor WildFire Activity
Monitor WildFire Activity Depending on your WildFire™ deployment—public, private, or hybrid—you can view samples submitted to WildFire and analysis results for each sample using the ...
Forward Files for WildFire Analysis
Forward Files for WildFire Analysis Configure Palo Alto Networks firewalls to forward unknown files or email links and blocked files that match existing antivirus signatures ...
Set Up Alerts for Malware
Set Up Alerts for Malware You can configure a Palo Alto Networks firewall to send an alert when WildFire identifies a malicious or phishing sample. ...
About WildFire Logs and Reporting
About WildFire Logs and Reporting You can Monitor WildFire Activity on the firewall, with the WildFire portal, or with the WildFire API. For each sample ...
Submit Files for WildFire Analysis
Submit Files for WildFire Analysis The following topics describe how to submit files for WildFire™ analysis. You can set up Palo Alto Networks firewalls to ...
Managed WildFire Cluster and Appliance Administration
Managed WildFire Cluster and Appliance Administration Select Panorama Managed WildFire Clusters and select a cluster to manage or select a WildFire appliance ( Panorama Managed ...
View Reports on the WildFire Portal
View Reports on the WildFire Portal The Wildfire portal displays reports for samples that are submitted from firewalls, manually uploaded, or uploaded using the WildFire ...
Enable Basic WildFire Forwarding
Enable Basic WildFire Forwarding WildFire is a cloud-based virtual environment that analyzes and executes unknown samples (files and email links) and determines the samples to ...