Determine the Upgrade Path to PAN-OS 10.2
Upgrade path planning for PAN-OS 10.2.
When you upgrade from one PAN-OS feature release version to a later feature release, you cannot skip the installation of any feature release versions in the path to your target release. In addition, the recommended upgrade path includes installing the latest maintenance release in each release version before you install the base image for the next feature release version. To minimize downtime for your users, perform upgrades during non-business hours.
For manual upgrades, you must install the base image for a feature release before you upload and install a maintenance release image.
Determine the upgrade path as follows:
- Identify which version is currently installed.
- From Panorama, selectand check the Software Version on the firewalls you plan to upgrade.PanoramaManaged Devices
- From the firewall, selectand check which version has a check mark in the Currently Installed column.DeviceSoftware
- Identify the upgrade path:Installed PAN-OS VersionRecommended Upgrade Path to PAN-OS 10.29.1.x9.0.x8.1.x8.0.x
- Download and install PAN-OS 8.0.20 and reboot.
- Download and install the PAN-OS 7.1.26 maintenance release and reboot.
- Download and install PAN-OS 8.0.20.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.