Working with Tabs and Widgets
The following options describe how to use and customize tabs and widgets.
- Add a custom tab.
- Select Add ( ) along the list of tabs.
- Add aView Name. This name will be used as the name for the tab. You can add up to 10 custom tabs.
- Edit a tab.Select the tab and click edit next to the tab name to edit the tab.Example: .
- Set a tab as default
- Select to set the current tab as the default. Each time you log in to the firewall, this tab will display.
- Save a tab state
- Select to save your preferences in the current tab as the default.The tab state including any filters that you may have set are synchronized across HA peers.
- Export a tab
- Select to export the current tab. The tab downloads to your computer as a .txt file. You must enable pop-ups to download the file.
- Import a tab
- Select to import a tab.
- Browse to the text (.txt) file and select it.
- See which widgets are included in a view.
- Select the view and click edit ( ).
- Select theAdd Widgetsdrop-down to review selected widgets.
- Add a widget or a widget group.
- Add a new tab or edit a predefined tab.
- SelectAdd Widgetand then select the widget you want to add. You can select a maximum of 12 widgets.
- (Optional) To create a two-column layout, selectAdd Widget Group. You can drag and drop widgets into the two-column display. As you drag the widget into the layout, a placeholder will display for you to drop the widget.You cannot name a widget group.
- Delete a tab, widget, or widget group.
- To delete a custom tab, select the tab and click delete ( ).You cannot delete a predefined tab.
- To delete a widget or widget group, edit the tab and then click delete ( [X] ). You cannot undo a deletion.
- Reset the default view.On a predefined view, such as theBlocked Activityview, you can delete one or more widgets. If you want to reset the layout to include the default set of widgets for the tab, edit the tab andReset View.
Interact with the ACC
Interact with the ACC To customize and refine the ACC display, you can add, delete, export and import tabs, add and delete widgets, set local ...
ACC Actions To customize and refine the ACC display, you can add and delete tabs, add and delete widgets, set local and global filters, and ...
A First Glance at the ACC
A First Glance at the ACC The following table shows the ACC tab and describes each component. A First Glance at the ACC 1 Tabs ...
ACC—First Look Take a quick tour of the ACC. ACC—First Look Tabs The ACC includes three predefined tabs that provide visibility into network traffic, threat ...
SaaS Visibility Enhancements in the ACC
SaaS Visibility Enhancements in the ACC ACC Enhancements for SaaS Application Visibility —The ACC has a new global filter to assess application activity on your ...
ACC Filters The graphs and tables on the ACC widgets allow you to use filters to narrow the scope of data that is displayed, so ...
ACC Widgets The widgets on each tab are interactive. You can set filters and drill down into the display to customize the view and focus ...
Use the Application Command Center
Use the Application Command Center The Application Command Center (ACC) is an interactive, graphical summary of the applications, users, URLs, threats, and content traversing your ...
Working with Filters—Local Filters and Global Filters
Working with Filters—Local Filters and Global Filters To hone the details and finely control what the ACC displays, you can use filters: Local Filters —Local ...