View the User Activity Report
This report provides a quick method of viewing user or group activity and also provides an option to view browse time activity.
- Configure a User Activity Report.
- Select MonitorPDF ReportsUser Activity Report.
- Add a report and enter a Name for it.
- Select the report Type:
- Select User to generate a report for one person.
- Select Group for a group of users.
- Enter the Username/IP Address for a user report or enter the group name for a user group report.
- Select the time period. You can select an existing time period, or select Custom.
- Select the Include Detailed Browsing check box, so browsing information is included in the report.
- Run the report.
- Click Run Now.
- When the firewall finishes generating report, click
one of the links to download it:
- Click Download User Activity Report to download a PDF version of the report.
- Click Download URL Logs to download a CSV file of the corresponding log entries.
- After downloading the report, click Cancel.
- If you want to save the user activity report settings so you can run the same report again later, click OK; otherwise click Cancel.
- View the user activity report by opening the file that you downloaded. The PDF version of the report shows the user or group on which you based the report, the report time frame, and a table of contents:
- Click an item in the table of contents to view the report details. For example, click Traffic Summary by URL Category to view statistics for the selected user or group.
Monitor > PDF Reports > User Activity Report
Describes how to add a log filter for a User Activity Report or Group Activity Report. ...
Generate User/Group Activity Reports
Generate User/Group Activity Reports User/Group Activity reports summarize the web activity of individual users or user groups. Both reports include the same information except for ...
Configure Custom URL Filtering Reports
Configure Custom URL Filtering Reports To generate a detailed report that you can schedule to run regularly, configure a custom URL Filtering report. You can ...
Generate the SaaS Application Usage Report
Generate the SaaS Application Usage Report The SaaS Application Usage PDF report is a two-part report that allows you to easily explore SaaS application activity ...
Manage PDF Summary Reports
Manage PDF Summary Reports PDF summary reports contain information compiled from existing reports, based on data for the top 5 in each category (instead of ...
Monitor > PDF Reports > SaaS Application Usage
Monitor > PDF Reports > SaaS Application Usage Use this page to generate a SaaS application usage report that summarizes the security risks associated with ...
View Reports The firewall provides an assortment of over 40 predefined reports that it generates every day. You can view these reports directly on the ...
Generate Custom Reports
Generate Custom Reports You can configure custom reports that the firewall generates immediately (on demand) or on schedule (each night). To understand the selections available ...
Monitor > PDF Reports
Monitor > PDF Reports The following topics describe PDF reports. Monitor > PDF Reports > Manage PDF Summary Monitor > PDF Reports > User Activity ...