PAN-OS 8.1 Release Information
PAN-OS® 8.1 new features, changes to default behavior, known issues, and addressed issues.
Revision Date: May 15, 2019
Review important information about Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS® 8.1 software, including new features introduced, workarounds for open issues, and issues that are addressed in PAN-OS 8.1 releases. For installation, upgrade, and downgrade instructions, refer to the PAN-OS 8.1 New Features Guide.
To ensure that you are viewing the most current version of these release notes, always defer to the web version; do not store or rely on PDF files to be current after you download them.
- Features Introduced in PAN-OS 8.1
- Changes to Default Behavior
- CLI and XML API Changes in PAN-OS 8.1
- Associated Software and Content Versions
- Known Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.8 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.7 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.6-h2 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.6 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.5 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.4-h2 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.4 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.3 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.2 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.1 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.0 Addressed Issues
- Getting Help
Want to know if there are any issues addressed in a Terminal Services (TS) agent 8.1 release? ...
Want to know if there are any addressed issues related to the Windows User-ID™ agent 8.1 release? ...
User-ID Agent 8.1 Release Information
Review the release information for the Windows User-ID™ agent 8.1 release. ...
Terminal Services (TS) Agent 8.1 Release Information
Review the release information for the Terminal Services (TS) agent 8.1 release. ...