Monitor path health of SD-WAN hubs and branches.
The Monitoring tab is a dashboard that displays summary widgets of all your SD-WAN firewall health metrics. This tool provides actionable intelligence about the activity on your SD-WAN network by enabling you to quickly identify applications or links experiencing performance issues. You can view path quality and link performance for all VPN clusters or—for a specific VPN cluster—within a specified period of time.
At a glance, you can view the total number of VPN clusters with branch or hub firewalls that are experiencing impacted application performance and those that are healthy. You can view the following application and link health states for VPN Clusters:
- App Performance
- Impacted—One or more applications in the VPN cluster for which none of the paths have jitter, latency, or packet loss performance that meet the specified thresholds in the Path Quality Profile in the list of paths from which the firewall can choose.
- OK—Applications in the VPN cluster are healthy and experiencing no or below the specified thresholds for the jitter, latency, or packet loss performance in the Path Quality Profile.
- Link Performance
- Error—One or more sites in the VPN cluster have connectivity issues such as when a tunnel or a virtual interface (VIF) is down.
- Warning—One or more sites in the VPN cluster have links with jitter, latency, or packet loss performance measurements that compare unfavorably to a moving seven day average value.
- OK—Links in the VPN cluster are healthy and experiencing no or below the specified thresholds for the jitter, latency, or packet loss performance in the Path Quality Profile.
If a hub or branch firewall have an application configured with Forward Error Correction, an
Error Correction Initiatedmessage is displayed to notify you that the hub or branch firewall detected and corrected errors in transmitted data.
Click any widget to get an overview of all VPN clusters for the desired health state. Additionally, you can use the
Sitesand time frame for filtering to view VPN clusters based on link notifications, latency deviations, jitter deviations, packet loss deviations, or impacted applications within a specified period of time.
Name of the SD-WAN hub or branch firewall.
Name of the VPN cluster the SD-WAN hub or branch belongs to.
Specifies whether the site is a
The number of links configured for the SD-WAN site.
View the link notifications for an SD-WAN site with degraded app or link health.
Displays the latency health status of the tunnel. Can be
Displays the jitter health status of the tunnel. Can be
Error Correction Type
Specifies the type of forward error correction applied for one or more applications. If empty (blank), then no error correction was applied.
Displays the packet loss health status of the tunnel. Can be
Total number of applications configured for the SD-WAN site.
Number of impacted applications at the SD-WAN site.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.