- Common Services
- Common Services: License Activation, Subscription, & Tenant Management
- Prisma SASE FedRAMP Moderate and High "In Process" Requirements and Activation
- Common Services Prisma SASE FedRAMP Moderate and High "In Process" License Activation
- Activate a License for Prisma SD-WAN Multitenant and Single Tenant FedRAMP High "In Process" Through Common Services
Activate a License for Prisma SD-WAN Multitenant and Single Tenant FedRAMP High "In Process" Through Common Services
Table of Contents
Expand all | Collapse all
- Prisma SASE FedRAMP Moderate and High "In Process" Support
- Prisma SASE FedRAMP Moderate and High "In Process" Locations
- Prisma SASE FedRAMP Moderate and High "In Process" FQDNs
- Prisma SASE FedRAMP Moderate and High "In Process" CDL IP Address Blocks
- Search for Subscription Details
- Share a License for Cloud-managed Prisma Access and Add-ons
- Increase Subscription Allocation Quantity
- Activate a License for Remote Browser Isolation
Activate a License for Prisma SD-WAN Multitenant and Single Tenant
FedRAMP High "In Process" Through Common Services
Prisma SD-WANMultitenant and Single Tenant FedRAMP High "In Process" Through
Learn how to activate your
Prisma SD-WANFedRAMP tenants through the
Where Can I Use This?
What Do I Need?
After you receive an email from Palo Alto Networks identifying the FedRAMP license you are activating, including all your add-ons and capacities,
Get Started withto begin the activation process. The service will help you with the process of claiming your license, creating your tenant, and managing your users.
- SelectGet Started within your email.Prisma SD-WAN
- Provide your work email address,Create your password, andContinue.The service uses this email address for the user account assigned to the tenant that you use for this license. This tenant, and any others created by this email address, will have theMultitenant Superuserrole.
- If you have a Palo Alto Networks Customer Support FedRAMP account, then enter the email address you used when you registered for that account.
- If you do not have a Palo Alto Networks Customer Support FedRAMP account, thenCreate a New Account.
- You are automatically directed to, where youCommon ServicesSubscription & Add-onsClaimthe subscription for your product.
- Choose theCustomer Support FedRAMP accountnumber that you want to use to claim the license.
- Create Newtenant that you want to use for this license.
- Claim and continue.
- You are automatically directed toTenant Managementto the parent tenant where the license was claimed.
- Edit Tenantto give the tenant a name of your choice, such as ParentTenant in the examples that follow. You can also add a business vertical and a support contact.
- Add aNew Tenantif you’re creating a multitenant hierarchy, such as ChildTenantEast and ChildTenantWest in the examples that follow. You can also add a business vertical and a support contact.
- Select the tenant where you want to add your licensed product:
- In a single tenant environment,Add Licensed Producton the parent tenant.
- For Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) and distributed enterprises, it is required that you activatePrisma SD-WANat the top-most, root-level, parent tenant and in all tenants up the hierarchy for a childPrisma SD-WANtenant. This enables the root to do ION device management for the child tenants.Consider the example hierarchy using tenants called ParentTenant, ChildTenantEast, and ChildTenantNorthEast.Add Licensed ProductofPrisma SD-WANon all of them if you want to see thePrisma SD-WANSummary Dashboard for ChildTenantNorthEast from the intermediate tenant of ChildTenantEast.
- You can create and activate aPrisma SD-WANtenant in theStrata Multitenant Cloud Managerwithout ordering a new license.
- You only need to order a new license forPrisma SD-WANif you need to order additional IONs, vIONs, or add-on licenses for this new tenant.
- Select theContractfor the product in theGov Regionwhere you want to deploy your product.There is no cross-region aggregation. Make sure that all your tenants are in the same region for monitoring purposes.Starting in January 2023, when you select the Singapore or Australia region to deploy your product, all the tenant data (such as configuration, telemetry logs, system logs, and stats) is now provisioned and stored in the selected region. The new behavior is available only for new licenses and new tenant activations in both single-tenant and multitenant hierarchies. The previous behavior was that only stats were stored in the selected region but the tenant, configuration, and logs were provisioned in the US or EU regions.
- Activate Now.The status will display asProvisioningwhile activation is in progress and then will display asUpafter the activation is successful. You now have a tenant provisioned with an instance of the product that you purchased. The tenant has one user — the Customer Support account that you used when you began this process.
- (Optional) In a multitenant hierarchy, monitor your tenants with thePrisma SD-WANSummary Dashboard.