Create a File Property Data Pattern on Cloud Management
Create an Enterprise data loss prevention (DLP) file property data pattern for Prisma Access (Cloud Managed) and SaaS Security on Cloud Management.
Create an Enterprise data loss prevention (DLP) data pattern using file properties for Prisma Access (Cloud Managed) and SaaS Security on Cloud Management to specify the match criteria and identify patterns that represent sensitive information on your network. All data patterns you create are shared across all Prisma Access (Cloud Managed) and SaaS Security deployments associated with the tenant. After you successfully create a custom data pattern, it is automatically synchronized to the DLP app on the hub. All file property data patterns created on Cloud Management can be edited and copied as needed.
- Select.ManageConfigurationSecurity ServicesData Loss PreventionDetection MethodsData Patterns
- Add Data Patternsand selectFile Property.You can also create a new file property data pattern by copying an existing file property data pattern. To copy a custom data pattern, select the data pattern name to view the data pattern details and copy ( ). You can then configure the file property data pattern you copied as needed.
- Enter a descriptiveData Pattern Name.
- (Optional) Enter aDescriptionfor the data pattern.
- Define the file property data pattern.For data governance and protection of information, if you use classification labels or embed tags in MS Office and PDF documents to include more information for audit and tracking purposes, you can create a file property data pattern to match on the metadata or attributes that are part of the custom or extended properties in the file. Regardless whether you use an automated classification mechanism, such as Titus, or whether require users to add a tag, you can specify a name-value pair on which to match on a custom or extended property embedded in the file.Enterprise DLP supports file property data patterns in MS Office and PDF documents and supports both the OLE (.doc/.ppt) and XML (.docx/.pptx) formats of MS Office.
- Select theFile Property Type.You can selectExtended Property,Custom Property, or leave the blank based on the file property you want to inspect.Leave theFile Property Typeempty if you plan to usekeywordas the file propertyName. This is required to successfully match traffic against thekeywordfile property.
- Enter the file propertyName.For files protected with Microsoft Azure Information Protection (AIP), you must enter the full AIP labelNamethat you want to take action on. This can be either theMSIP_Label_<GUID>_Enabledlabel name or theSensitivitylabel name.
- Select the file propertyValue.
- (Optional)Add File Propertyto define additional file property patterns.
- Savethe data pattern.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.