URL Filtering Inline ML
URL Filtering inline ML prevents malicious content in real-time using machine learning on the firewall.
URL filtering inline ML is not supported on the VM-50 or VM50L virtual appliance.
- Create a new or update your existing URL Filtering Security profiles to use URL Filtering inline ML.
- Select an existingURL Filtering ProfileorAdda new one ().ObjectsSecurity ProfilesURL Filtering
- Block—The firewall blocks the website and the user will not be able to continue to the website. The firewall also generates a URL Filtering log entry.
- Alert—The firewall allows access to the website but also generates a URL Filtering log entry.
- Allow—The firewall allows access to the website does not generate a URL Filtering log entry.
- ClickOKto exit the URL Filtering Profile configuration dialog andCommityour changes.
- (Optional) Add URL exceptions to your URL Filtering Security profile if you encounter false-positives.
- SelectObjects > Security Profiles > URL Filtering.
- Addor modify an existing URL Filtering profile from which you want to exclude specific URLs and then selectInline ML.
- ClickOKto save the URL Filtering profile andCommityour changes.
- (Optional)See Configure URL Filtering Inline ML for information about testing your firewall’s connection to the inline ML cloud service and viewing related logs.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.