Upload an Encrypted EDM Data Set to the DLP Cloud Service
Upload an encrypted EDM data set to the Enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Cloud Service.
Upload encrypted EDM data sets to the Enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) cloud service using the EDM CLI application. The EDM CLI application supports a single EDM data set upload at a time.
- Create and encrypted EDM data set.
- Create an Encrypted EDM Data Set in Interactive modeYou must enternwhen prompted to deny uploading to the DLP cloud service in order to create the encrypted EDM data set.
- Configure Connectivity to the DLP Cloud Service if not already configured.If you have already configured theupload_config.propertiesfile, navigate to thepackage-edm-secure-cli-<version>-<platform>directory where theupload_config.propertiesis located to modify thedataset_namevalue for the encrypted EDM data set you want to upload.
- Obtain the path for the encrypted EDM data set you created.In thepackage-edm-secure-cli-<version>-<platform>directory, open the folder containing the EDM data set and right-click theoutput.zipfile to view theProperties. Copy the fileLocation.
- Open the terminal and navigate to thepackage-edm-secure-cli-<version>-<platform>directory where the EDM CLI application is located.
- Upload the encrypted EDM data set to the DLP cloud service.
Verify that the EDM data set is uploaded to the DLP cloud service successfully.A progress bar and success message is displayed to notify you whether the upload is successful.Monitor the upload status of the DLP data set.The time it takes for an EDM data set uploaded to DLP cloud service to be available on the DLP app or Prisma Access (Cloud Managed) depends on the EDM data set size and internet connectivity speed. For example, a 4GB EDM data set upload typically takes about 30 minutes to display in the DLP app and be usable in a data profile with EDM data sets.
- Windowsadmin:edm-secure-cli.bat upload --dataset-zip-file <outpit.zip-file-location>Linuxadmin:./edm-secure-cli.sh upload --dataset-zip-file <outpit.zip-file-location>
- Navigate to the list of uploaded EDM data sets.
- DLP app on the hub—Select.Detection MethodsExact Data Matching
- Prisma Access (Cloud Managed)—Selectand selectManageConfigurationData Loss PreventionDetection MethodsExact Data Matching.
- The EDM data set upload is complete when theIndexing Statuscolumn displaysComplete.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.