Build an AutoFocus Export List
To Create a CSV File that contains AutoFocus artifacts, first add the artifacts to an export list. You can build multiple export lists in AutoFocus. Grouping artifacts into different export lists allows you to easily generate separate CSV files for them.
down to view the details for samples returned in an AutoFocus search.
- Begin a new search.
- Click a sample hash to view sample details.
- Select an operating system to view activities and behaviors observed when the sample was executed in that WildFire analysis environment.
- Add artifacts to an export list:To add a single artifact to an export list, click the drop-down for the artifact and select Add to Export List:Select multiple artifacts from a WildFire analysis category to add to an export list.
Add all artifacts, all suspicious artifacts, or all highly suspicious artifacts listed for an activity or behavior category to an export list.Only artifacts that were observed for the operating system selected in Step Drill down to view the details for samples returned in an AutoFocus search. are added to the export list. To add sample artifacts from a different operating system, repeat Step Select an operating system to view activities and behaviors observed when the sample was executed in that WildFire analysis environment. and continue.
- Click the drop-down for a WildFire analysis category and select Select for Export List. This turns the drop-downs next to the artifacts into checkboxes.
- Select one or more artifacts from the list.
- Re-open the options for the category and select Add
Selected to Export List.
an export list for the artifacts.Add artifacts to a new export list:
Add an artifact to an existing export list:
- Enter a name for the new export list.
- Click create new. This adds the artifact to the new export list.
- View all artifacts added to an export
list.Click Exports on the navigation pane and select the export list to which the artifacts were added in Step Select an export list for the artifacts..
- To view the latest artifacts added, select Sort by: Added Time, and click Sort Descending.
- You can also view artifacts based on the WildFire analysis Section from which the artifact is derived. For example, a domain in the export list might have been added from the DNS Activity that WildFire detected for the sample. See the Artifact Types that can appear in each WildFire analysis section.
- You can click any of the column headers to sort the export list in ascending (up arrow) or descending (down arrow) order.
- (Optional) Remove artifacts from an export list.
- Select artifacts you want to remove and click Delete Selected Items.
- To remove all artifacts from an export list, you do not have to select all the artifacts; you can simply click Delete All Items. Deleting all artifacts also automatically deletes the export list.
- Prepare a version of the export list to export out of
AutoFocus.Create a CSV File from the export list.
Create a CSV File
Create a CSV File Generate a CSV file from the artifacts that were added to an export list. By default, the CSV file is formatted ...
Add Multiple Artifacts to an Export List
Add Multiple Artifacts to an Export List You can now select multiple artifacts from a WildFire® analysis category to add to an export list. Start ...
Export Artifact Metadata
Export Artifact Metadata When exporting artifacts from AutoFocus to a CSV file, you can now also export the following information in the CSV for each ...
Assess AutoFocus Artifacts
Assess AutoFocus Artifacts WildFire™ classifies previously unknown samples as either malware, grayware, benign, or phishing, so that you can then block or enforce the newly-identified ...
Sessions The Sessions tab displays all Sessions associated with samples from your network. Click the column headers to sort sessions in ascending (up arrow) or ...
Find High-Risk Artifacts
Find High-Risk Artifacts To bring your attention to potential threats in your network, AutoFocus provides clues in a sample's WildFire analysis that link the sample ...
Add High-Risk Artifacts to a Search or Export List
Add High-Risk Artifacts to a Search or Export List When you Find High-Risk Artifacts in your search results, you can add these artifacts to your ...
Samples The Samples tab in the AutoFocus search editor displays all samples that match the conditions of the search. Click the column headers for the ...
Export AutoFocus Artifacts
Export AutoFocus Artifacts AutoFocus™ allows you to export artifacts that WildFire™ has frequently detected with malware, such as IP addresses, URLs, or domains. To export ...