Enable Multitenancy and Migrate the First Tenant
Use the following workflow to enable multitenancy and migrate your existing configuration to the first tenant you create.
When you enable multitenancy, Prisma Access automatically migrates the following components of your configuration:
- The amount of licensed bandwidth for remote networks and mobile users.
- All service connection and remote network tunnel onboarding information, including tunnel configuration.
- Existing mobile users onboarding information.
- Cortex Data Lake information.
- The templates, template stacks, and device groups for service connections, remote networks, and mobile users.
Because of these device group changes, you create an access domain and add the migrated device groups, templates, and template stacks, as shown in the following workflow.
If you don’t have an existing Prisma Access configuration, and you are creating an all-new multi-tenant deployment, do not use this workflow; instead, complete the steps in Add Tenants to Prisma Access to create the first tenant.
- Select.PanoramaCloud ServicesConfiguration
- SelectEnable Multitenancy(located on the upper right of the page).After you enable multitenancy, Panorama displays a notification informing you that the existing Prisma Access configuration will be moved to the first tenant.After you enable multitenancy, your deployment permanently changes to a multi-tenant deployment, and you cannot revert to single tenant mode.
- ClickOKto migrate the existing configuration to the first tenant.TheTenantspage displays. Three pie charts in the center of the window shows the available licensed bandwidth remaining for remote networks and clean pipe and the remaining licensed number of available mobile users. If you do not have a license for remote networks or mobile users, those choices are dimmed.
- Choose the type of deployment you want to use for the tenant.
- For a remote network, mobile user deployment, or to configure both deployment types for a tenant, selectRemote Networks/Mobile Users.
- For a clean pipe deployment, selectClean Pipe.This section only describes how to configure tenants for remote network, mobile user, or both remote network and mobile user deployment types. To configure the clean pipe service, see Create and Configure Prisma Access for Clean Pipe.
- Migrate the existing configuration to the first tenant.
- Specify aNamefor the first tenant.
- Create a newAccess Domainby clicking the down arrow selectingNew Access Domain.
- Enter aNamefor the access domain and clickOK.Prisma Access adds theMobile_User_Device_Group,Remote_Network_Device_Group, andService_Conn_Device_GroupDevice Groupsto the new access domain.
- (Optional) ClickTemplatesto verify that Prisma Access added the following templates and template stacks:
- Service_Conn_Template_StackThese are the default template stacks and templates for a standard Prisma Access deployment; if you added other templates, be sure that Prisma Access added them.
- (Optional) If you have other templates associated with this configuration, select them.
- ClickOKto close theAccess Domainpage and return to theTenantspage.
- Make sure that the values inBandwidth (Mbps)for remote networks andUsersfor mobile users are correct.These values automatically migrate from your existing configuration.
- ClickOK.Thepage shows the first tenant successfully migrated, and aPanoramaCloud ServicesConfigurationTenantsdrop-down is added above theTenantsarea.
- Select the tenant you just created in theTenantsdrop-down to verify that all settings were onboarded.
- Commit and push your changes to make them active in Prisma Access.
- SelectandCommitCommit and PushEdit Selectionsin the Push Scope.
- SelectPrisma Access, then select the tenant you created,Service Setup,Remote Networks, andMobile Users.
- ClickOKto save your changes to the Push Scope.
- CommitandPushyour changes.
- Select.PanoramaCloud ServicesStatusThe status page shows the status of all tenants. Because you have created only one tenant, that tenant is the only one that is shown. If you select that tenant from the drop-down, you show a detailed status of that tenant.Selecting a tenant from the drop-down list returns you to the Status page for that tenant.
- Continue to add more tenants to Prisma Access.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.