Register and Activate Enterprise DLP on Prisma Access (Panorama Managed)
Complete the task to register and activate Entrerprise DLP on Prisma Access (Panorama Managed).
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) on Prisma Access enables you to secure remote networks and users, and requires an add-on license.
To register and the Enterprise DLP plugin to use with Prisma Access, complete one of the following procedures:
- To upgrade to the Enterprise DLP plugin for a Prisma Access deployment that uses DLP on Prisma Access, follow the procedure in Upgrade to the Enterprise DLP Plugin—Existing Enterprise DLP on Prisma Access Deployments.
Before you install the Enterprise DLP plugin, make sure that your Prisma Access deployment has the following requirements:
- Make sure that you have purchased the Enterprise DLP add-on license for Prisma Access.
- On the Panorama appliance that manages Prisma Access, make sure that you have the minimum Panorama, content versions, DLP plugin, and Prisma Access versions.If you need to upgrade the Panorama or content version, install the content and software updates on Panorama.
Install the Enterprise DLP Plugin—New DLP Deployments
- From the Panorama that manages Prisma Access, selectand search for the latest version of the DLP plugin.PanoramaPluginsPrisma Access requires a minimum DLP plugin version of 1.0.3.
- DownloadandInstallthe Enterprise DLP plugin on Panorama.
- Commit your changes to Panorama by selectingandCommitCommit to Panoramaand Commityour configuration changes.
- (Optional) if your Panorama manages on-premise firewalls as well as Prisma Access, commit and push the changes to your managed firewalls.This step is required in order for Enterprise DLP data filtering profile names to appear in Data Filtering logs.
- Selectand Commit your configuration changes.CommitCommit to Panorama
- SelectandCommitPush to DevicesEdit Selections.
- SelectDevice GroupsandInclude Device and Network Templatesand clickOK.
- Pushyour configuration changes to your managed firewalls.
Upgrade to the Enterprise DLP Plugin—Existing Enterprise
DLP on Prisma Access Deployments
If you have an existing DLP on Prisma Access deployment, complete the following steps.
- After you have completed the Enterprise DLP plugin preinstallation requirements, have had your Prisma Access dataplane upgraded, and have upgraded and installed the Cloud Services plugin to a minimum version of the Cloud Services plugin 2.0 Innovation, select.PanoramaCloud ServicesConfigurationA banner displays, requesting that you upgrade and install to the Enterprise DLP plugin for an improved DLP experience.
- Data patterns move fromtoObjectsCustom ObjectsData Patterns.ObjectsDLPDLP Data Patterns
- Data filtering profiles move fromtoObjectsSecurity ProfilesData Filtering.ObjectsDLPDLP Data Filters
After the migration process completes, a banner displays indicating that the plugin was installed.
- You do not have to verify that the Panorama and Prisma Access belong to the same CSP account; you have already associated the Panorama serial number with the CSP account when you installed Prisma Access.
- You do not have to activate the Enterprise DLP plugin on Prisma Access. However, if you have managed firewalls, you should complete the steps to enter the auth code for the target managed firewalls.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.