Set Up Access to the GlobalProtect Portal
- Add the portal.
- Select, and thenNetworkGlobalProtectPortalsAdda portal.
- Enter aNamefor the portal. The name cannot contain spaces.
- (Optional) Select the virtual system to which this portal belongs from theLocationfield.
- Specify network settings to enable the GlobalProtect app to communicate with the portal.If you have not yet created a network interface for the portal, see Create Interfaces and Zones for GlobalProtect. If you have not yet created an SSL/TLS service profile for the portal, see Deploy Server Certificates to the GlobalProtect Components.Do not attach an interface management profile that allows HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, or SSH on the interface where you have configured a GlobalProtect portal or gateway because this enables access to your management interface from the Internet. Follow the Best Practices for Securing Administrative Access to ensure that you are securing administrative access to your firewalls in a way that will prevent successful attacks.
- Select anInterface.
- Specify theIP Address TypeandIP addressfor the portal web service:
- The IP address type can beIPv4 Only,IPv6 Only, orIPv4 and IPv6.UseIPv4 and IPv6if your network supports dual stack configurations, where IPv4 and IPv6 run at the same time.
- The IP address must be compatible with the IP address type. For example,172.16.1/0for IPv4 addresses or21DA:D3:0:2F3Bfor IPv6 addresses. For dual stack configurations, enter both an IPv4 and IPv6 address.
- Select anSSL/TLS Service Profile.
- Select custom login and help pages or disable the login and help pages entirely. See Customize the GlobalProtect Portal Login, Welcome, and Help Pages for more details on creating a custom login page and help page.In theAppearancearea of the GlobalProtect Portal Configuration dialog (), configure the following settings:NetworkGlobalProtectPortals<portal-config>General
- To set thePortal Login Pagefor user access to the portal, select thefactory-defaultlogin page,Importa custom login page, orDisableaccess to the login page.
- To set theApp Help Pageto provide assistance to users with the GlobalProtect app, select thefactory-defaulthelp page,Importa custom help page, or selectNoneto remove theHelpoption from theSettingsmenu of the GlobalProtect status panel.
- Specify how the portal authenticates the users.If you have not yet created a server certificate for the portal and issued gateway certificates, see Deploy Server Certificates to the GlobalProtect Components.Configure any of the following portalAuthenticationsettings ():NetworkGlobalProtectPortals<portal-config>Authentication
- To secure communication between the portal and the GlobalProtect app, select theSSL/TLS Service Profilethat you configured for the portal.
- To authenticate users through a local user database or an external authentication service, such as LDAP, Kerberos, TACACS+, SAML, or RADIUS (including OTP), Define the GlobalProtect Client Authentication Configurations.
- To authenticate users based on a client certificate, select the correspondingCertificate Profile. A valid client certificate must be pre-deployed on all endpoints.
- Save the portal configuration.
- ClickOKto save the settings.
- Committhe changes.
GlobalProtect Portals General Tab
GlobalProtect Portals General Tab Select Network GlobalProtect Portals General to define the network settings that the GlobalProtect app uses to connect to the GlobalProtect portal. ...
Configure the Portal
Configure the Portal After you have completed the GlobalProtect Portal for LSVPN Prerequisite Tasks , configure the GlobalProtect portal as follows: Add the portal. Select ...
Customize the GlobalProtect Portal Login, Welcome, and Help...
Customize the GlobalProtect Portal Login, Home, Welcome, and Help Pages GlobalProtect provides default login, home, welcome, and/or help pages. However, you can create your own ...
GlobalProtect Certificate Best Practices
GlobalProtect Certificate Best Practices The following table summarizes the SSL/TLS certificates you will need, depending on which features you plan to use: Certificate Usage Issuing ...
Define the GlobalProtect Client Authentication Configurations
Define the GlobalProtect Client Authentication Configurations Each GlobalProtect client authentication configuration specifies the settings that enable the user to authenticate with the GlobalProtect portal. You ...
Define the GlobalProtect Agent Configurations
Define the GlobalProtect Agent Configurations After a GlobalProtect user connects to the portal and is authenticated by the GlobalProtect portal, the portal sends the agent ...
Customize the GlobalProtect App
Customize the GlobalProtect App The portal agent configuration allows you to customize how your end users interact with the GlobalProtect apps installed on their endpoints. ...
GlobalProtect Portal for LSVPN Prerequisite Tasks
GlobalProtect Portal for LSVPN Prerequisite Tasks Before configuring the GlobalProtect portal, you must complete the following tasks: Create Interfaces and Zones for the LSVPN on ...
Configure a GlobalProtect Gateway
Configure a GlobalProtect Gateway After you have completed the prerequisite tasks, configure the GlobalProtect Gateways : Add a gateway. Select Network GlobalProtect Gateways , and ...