Prisma SaaS Supported File Types
Prisma SaaS extracts metadata and textual content for more than 100 file formats including the following commonly used formats:
- Hyper Text Markup Language—HTML, XHTML
- XML and derived formats—OOXML
- Microsoft Office document formats—complete list including both the OLE-based and XML-based formats (for example DOC and DOCX)
- Source code
- Mail formats—including MS Exchange, MS Outlook, PST, and RFC 822
- Executable programs and libraries—windows executables and Linux/BSD binaries
- Open Document Format
- iWorks document formats—Numbers, Pages and keynote
- Portable Document Format—PDF
- Electronic Publication Format—ePub
- Rich Text Format—RTF
- Compression and packaging format—tar, rar, zip, 7zip
- Text formats
- Feed and Syndication formats
- Help formats—chm
- Java class files and archives—jar
- Font formats
Visit Apache Tika to view a complete list of supported file types by Prisma SaaS.
Prisma SaaS License Types
Learn about the user-based and volume-based license models available for Palo Alto Networks Prisma SaaS. ...
Prisma SaaS Predefined Data Patterns
Prisma SaaS Predefined Data Patterns The predefined data patterns provided by Prisma SaaS enable you to discover sensitive content and how that content is being ...
User-ID Features Support for Multiple Username Formats Multiple username formats are now supported for User-ID sources when you specify the user attributes for the firewall ...
Use Faceted Search to Filter Assets
Learn how to use faceted search on Prisma SaaS to investigate and view details about incidents discovered when scanning your SaaS applications. ...
Begin Scanning Dropbox or Yammer
Steps to connect your Dropbox or Yammer application to Prisma SaaS. ...
Configure a WildFire Analysis Data Pattern
Configure a WildFire Analysis Data Pattern The predefined data pattern service in Prisma SaaS uses WildFire analysis to detect known and unknown malware by file ...
Manage Prisma SaaS Policy
Manage Prisma SaaS Policy Policy in Prisma SaaS is simple and aims to create an awareness of user actions and minimize the risks associated with ...
Begin Scanning a Box App
Use these steps to connect the Box application to Prisma SaaS to begin scanning assets for policy violations. ...
Add Prisma SaaS Administrators
Create additional administrator accounts with specific privileges on Prisma SaaS. ...