Monitor Services on Prisma SaaS
Learn about the services for which Prisma SaaS reports availability and performance.
Prisma SaaS enables you to monitor the availability and performance of services on which Prisma SaaS depends. Prisma SaaS continuously performs health checks for Core, DLP, and WildFire services and reports this information as status updates in the Prisma SaaS web interface using color-coded availability and performance indicators and optional alert notifications.
In most cases, you do not need to take action on degraded or unavailable services because Prisma SaaS Technical Support continuously monitors the health of your services.
Verify Status for Core, DLP, and WildFire Services
Prisma SaaS monitors Core service, DLP service, and WildFire service and displays service status and related details. A browser reload displays the most recent information.
- Select.SettingsCloud App and Scan SettingsService Performance Status
- ObserveStatusandStatus Details.Move your cursor overStatus Detailsto display information about the impact on your end users, possible causes, and actions you can perform to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.StatusStatus of the service. The impact, causes, and resolution depend on the service.
Status DetailsInstructions to help you understand the status and, if applicable, resolve issues with the service.Last Status CheckElapsed time since last status check for the service indicated. Status checks are based on short intervals to ensure up-to-date status information.
- Up—Service is operating normally.
- Down—Critical services are unavailable.
- Degraded—Service is not operating at optimal performance.
Add Alert Notifications
Alerts enable recipients to monitor Prisma SaaS services in real-time. Prisma SaaS generates and sends to recipients an email notification when a Core, WildFire, or DLP service is in a
Degradedstate. To minimize the number of emails a recipient receives, Prisma SaaS sends one consolidated email for each state. A recipient does not need to have a Prisma SaaS admin account to receive such alerts.
- Select.SettingsCloud Apps and SettingsAdd Recipients to Alerts
- Position the toggle to enable alerts.
- Enter comma separated list of email addresses to which you want to send alert notifications, thenAdd.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.