Set Up Prisma SaaS on the Hub
Follow these steps to set up Prisma SaaS and begin monitoring your sanctioned SaaS applications.
Setting up Prisma SaaS on the Palo Alto Networks hub is simple. With your Palo Alto Networks Customer Support Portal (CSP) credentials, you can seamlessly switch between the Prisma SaaS app and other Palo Alto Networks apps on the hub, request support, and open a support case if needed.
Use the instructions below to set up the Prisma SaaS app on the hub. After the set up is complete, you can log in to Prisma SaaS, add your sanctioned SaaS applications, and configure policy to suit your needs for SaaS visibility and granular enforcement across all user, folder, and file activity within the managed SaaS applications.
The welcome email that you receive when you purchase Prisma SaaS includes an auth code. Unlike other apps, this auth code is automatically activated for you and Prisma SaaS is ready for set up. Please disregard the auth code in the email.
- Set up Prisma SaaS on the hub.
- Log in to the hub.After the order fulfillment has completed, log in to the hub using your Palo Alto Networks Customer Support Portal (CSP) credentials.
- Select the Prisma SaaS tile.If you don’t see the tile, see Don’t See the Prisma SaaS Tile on the Hub.The Prisma SaaS app is activated and ready for set up. Attempting to activate the auth code displays an error.
- Enter anInstance Nameto identify this app instance, and provide an optionalDescription.
- Select the Prisma SaaS instance deploymentRegion.
- Read the EULA andAgree & Activate.
- Your instance should be ready for you in approximately 30 minutes, and the Prisma SaaS support license is automatically activated for you.
Don’t See the Prisma SaaS Tile on the Hub
Find the common reasons why you do not see the Prisma SaaS tile on the hub.
- Are you logged in to the correct account?Click on your name in the top right corner and verify the account name associated with your current login credentials. If not, select the correct account from the list.
- Do you have the permissions/role to set up the Prisma SaaS app?Only the Prisma SaaS administrator who was assigned during the order fulfillment process or the Account administrator has the correct permissions to set up Prisma SaaS app. Check that you have access to either Prisma SaaS or All Apps.
- Do you see the Prisma SaaS tile but it is on a different CSP account?Please call Palo Alto Networks Customer support to help you move the Prisma SaaS tile to the desired CSP account. You will need to be the account administrator to make the request.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.