Upgrade the Cloud Services Plugin
After reviewing the Prisma Access Known Issues, use the following procedure to upgrade the Cloud Services plugin. Prisma Access does not support versions of the Cloud Services plugin earlier than 1.7, and you must upgrade to this version. Palo Alto Networks might support a previous plugin version for a specified period of time to allow you to plan for and schedule the upgrade; however, you must upgrade to the latest version before the time window expires. After upgrading to cloud services plugin version 1.7, you cannot downgrade to an earlier version.
If this is the first time you are installing the plugin, refer to License and Install the Prisma Access Components for instructions.
You can manage Prisma Access with a Panorama appliance running one of the following versions:
- PAN-OS 9.0.4 or a later PAN-OS 9.0 versionWhile the Cloud Services plugin 1.7 supports Panorama 9.0 versions until February 1, 2021, any version of the Cloud Services plugin after 1.7 requires a minimum version of 9.1.2 before installation.
- PAN-OS 9.1.1 or a later PAN-OS 9.1 version
- PAN-OS 10.0.0 or a later PAN-OS 10.0 version
The Prisma Access infrastructure supports PAN-OS features up to release 9.1. You must upgrade your Panorama to a version of 9.1.1 or later to take advantage of PAN-OS 9.1 features.
Prisma Access uses the Cloud Services plugin in Panorama to activate its functionality.
Before you upgrade the plugin, remove any non-Prisma Access templates from Prisma Access template stacks to avoid commit validation errors after upgrade.
Use one of the following tasks to download and install the Cloud Services plugin.
- To download and install the Cloud Services plugin by downloading it from the Customer Support Portal, complete the following steps.
- Find the Cloud Services plugin in the Panorama Integration Plug In section and download it.Do not rename the plugin file or you will not be able to install it on Panorama.
- Log in to the Panorama Web Interface of the Panorama you licensed for use with the Prisma Access, selectandPanoramaPluginsUploadBrowsefor the pluginFilethat you downloaded from the CSP.
- Installthe plugin.
- To download and install the new version of the Cloud Services plugin directly from Panorama, complete the following steps:
- Selectand clickPanoramaPluginsCheck Nowto display the latest Cloud Services plugin updates.
- Downloadthe plugin version you want to install.
- After downloading the plugin,Installit.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.