Upgrade the Cloud Services Plugin
After reviewing the Prisma Access Known Issues, use the following procedure to upgrade the Cloud Services plugin. Prisma Access does not support versions of the Cloud Services plugin earlier than 1.6, and you must upgrade to this version. After upgrading to cloud services plugin version 1.6, you cannot downgrade to an earlier version.
If this is the first time you are installing the plugin, refer to License and Install the Prisma Access Components for instructions.
While using Panorama 9.1 is supported with Prisma Access, upgrading to Panorama 9.1 does not give you access to 9.1 features in Prisma Access. The Prisma Access infrastructure supports PAN-OS features up to release 9.0.
Your Panorama must be running a minimum version of 9.0.4before installing the 1.6 Cloud Services plugin. PAN-OS 9.1.1 is also supported with the 1.6 plugin, but if you are upgrading from an earlier plugin version, you should upgrade the plugin to 1.6 before upgrading your Panorama from 9.0.
xto 9.1.1, because earlier plugin versions are not compatible with PAN-OS 9.1.1. The Cloud Services plugin 1.6 and later require Panorama version 9.0.4 or 9.1.1 as the minimum version. Installing the 1.6 plugin on a Panorama running 8.1 or earlier is not supported, and will result in an unsupported configuration and data loss.
Prisma Access uses the Cloud Services plugin in Panorama to activate its functionality.
Before you upgrade the plugin, remove any non-Prisma Access templates from Prisma Access template stacks to avoid commit validation errors after upgrade.
Use one of the following tasks to download and install the Cloud Services plugin.
If you are currently running the Cloud Services plugin 1.4, you must upgrade to the Cloud Services plugin 1.5 before upgrading to the 1.6 plugin. Perform these steps twice; once to upgrade from the Cloud Services plugin 1.4 to 1.5, and again to upgrade to the Cloud Services plugin 1.6.
- To download and install the Cloud Services plugin by downloading it from the Customer Support Portal, complete the following steps.
- Find the Cloud Services plugin in the Panorama Integration Plug In section and download it.Do not rename the plugin file or you will not be able to install it on Panorama.
- Log in to the Panorama Web Interface of the Panorama you licensed for use with the Prisma Access, selectandPanoramaPluginsUploadBrowsefor the pluginFilethat you downloaded from the CSP.
- Installthe plugin.
- To download and install the new version of the Cloud Services plugin directly from Panorama, complete the following steps:
- Selectand clickPanoramaPluginsCheck Nowto display the latest cloud_services plugin updates.
- Downloadthe plugin version you want to install.
- After downloading the plugin,Installit.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.