You can also use this guide to
- Integrate third-party SD-WANs such as Silver Peak, VMWare, and Cisco (Viptela) with Prisma Access
- Integrate AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) public clouds with Prisma Access
If you're looking for other Prisma Access documentation:
- If you're using the Prisma Access app on the Palo Alto Networks hub for Prisma Access, you have Prisma Access (Cloud Managed); visit here instead.
- To find the list of new features in Panorama Managed Prisma Access or information about how to upgrade the Cloud Services plugin, visit the Release Notes.
- To find the list of features that are supported with Prisma Access or to find the Panorama versions that are supported with your Prisma Access version, visit the Palo Alto Networks Compatibility Matrix.
Authenticate GlobalProtect Mobile Users with the Cloud Identity Engine
Set up the Palo Alto Networks Cloud Identity Engine authentication for Mobile User - GlobalProtect deployments.
Configure Azure AD SAML Authentication for Mobile User Deployments
Configure Azure AD authentication for both Mobile User - GlobalProtect and Mobile User - Explicit Proxy deployments.
SAML Authentication using Okta as an IdP for Mobile Users
Use SAML 2.0 to authenticate Mobile Users - GlobalProtect users.
Onboard an AWS VPC
Secure an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) using Prisma Access.
Onbooard an Azure Virtual Network
Secure an Azure Virtual Network (Vnet) using Prisma Access.
Onboard a GCP VPC
Secure a Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Virtual Private Cloud using Prisma Access.